Tuesday 12 June 2007

Nappies and Piles

Good day to you all.

Yesterday I bought some cycling shorts for London to Brighton. They are extremely padded. I feel like I am in nappies again and look like I have bad piles. The good thing is, the padding is bright pink. Know one can see this but I know it's there and that makes me happy.

Today we got new office chairs. I am very impressed with the lumber support. It is a big one!

We also uploaded an interview onto screen edit. Julie Howell from Fortune Cookie. I shall be learing how to upload stuff in the coming days and would love to fit in the time to learn to edit the interviews. Simon has done an amazing job of editing the moo interview which will be uploaded soon, i got very excited.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

May 2007  |  June 2007  |  August 2007  |  September 2007  |