Friday 1 June 2007

Don't sneeze with museli in your mouth (and if you do, don't forget to take a photo)

It is my last day of my first week with the screen edit team. I am gagging for a beer!

From the few days I have been here I have learnt a lot and laughed a lot!

I am very excited about next week as we are attending Adobe Live and taking our camera. So any of you who would like to voice your opinions on anything to do with screen edit, design, Adobe, Microsoft or sneezing when you are eating museli, come and find us and we will be most happy to point the camera in your direction.

Dr. Neil is unfortunatly leaving us for a month while he galavants around somewhere else. Looking forward to his return at the end of June. Hopefully he will bring back presents!

Too tired to write more. Have a good one,
Ubernewbie

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

May 2007  |  June 2007  |  August 2007  |  September 2007  |